MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAYS - 5x5 and 6x6
Indigenous MFDs developed by Samtel HAL Display Systems are now flying on Sukhoi-30 MKI aircraft
- Technology developed under the aegis of DARE (DRDO).
- Qualification and flight testing done under aegis of HAL and CEMILAC.
Production in full swing for Su-30 MKI Block-III & Block-IV
production aircraft at our DGAQA qualified manufacturing facilities.
- Product perfected through extensive flight testing by IAF.
ROAD AHEAD: Indigenous avionic displays and systems on all HAL star platforms.
CMFD55 & CMFD66 for Su30 MKI
- STANAG 3350B compliant Analog RGB Video Inputs
- RS422 communication
- Discrete Inputs and Outputs
- Ruggedised AMLCD based 5x5 Display (600x600) & 6x6 Display (780x780)
- CCFL backlighting
- Illuminated, NVG compliant bezel
- Full Sunlight Readability
- High contrast ratio
- Wide viewing angles
- NVIS compatible display
- Compliance with MIL STD 810D, 461C, 3009, 704D, 498